When an olive takes the final punch he may be moving on to the afterlife, but many people believe that the olive and vodka are a perfect blend and that it instead trancends to a new beginning. Of course this mystery has never been resolved, neither by science nor by bar-tending theologians. Here we see the olives longing to make a big splash, but close examination reveals that the vodka forms what appears to be a skull. I leave the final perspective to you.
Is the olive Dead or O’live?
– High quality limited edition
– Printed on canvas for the original-like-painting quality
– Beautifully finished in museum/gallery wrap style so it’s ready to be hung
Edition and Size Information: (If an edition is not listed, then it is sold out)
- G-edition (Limited Edition, 250 published) 17.5″ x 22″
- SN-edition (Limited Edition, 150 published) 28″ x 35″
- AP-edition (Limited Edition, 50 published) 28″ x 35″, with 1-Color Embellishment
- GP-edition (Limited Edition, 25 published) 28″ x 35″, with 5-Color Embellishment
Hallmark Fine Art Gallery is a San Diego Art Gallery and an authorized Michael Godard dealer, OH MY GODARD Gallery, with the largest selection of limited edition gicleé prints and paintings at the best price allowed for Pop Artist, Rock Star of the Art World, Michael Godard.
Questions? Call 858-551-8108 and let us assist you. We also have some hard to find, sold out images. The whimsical pop art by Michael Godard, both original oil and limited edition gicleé on canvas prints are collected by collectors of all levels. Whether you like martini art, olive art, wine art, or gamble art, we have it all. Call today to get your favorite Godard artwork.