This is a classic piece. “The Hair of the Dog” that bit you, is a famous line for a hangover remedy. The remedy requires the victim to drink the poison from the night before to cure the hangover. This piece has 2 olives suffering with serious hangovers. One Olive has an ice pack on his head and the other olive has a vice compressing his head. There are 2 olives that had a great idea for all the olives with hangover, A Hangover Remedy Stand. The olives are actually selling “Dog Hairs” to hung over olives for remedies. It is a fun play on words!! As you can see they already went through one whole dog… it must be Tuesday!!
– High quality limited edition
– Printed on canvas for the original-like-painting quality
– Beautifully finished in museum/gallery wrap style so it’s ready to be hung
Edition and Size Information: (If an edition is not listed, then it is sold out)
- G-edition (Limited Edition, 100 published) 17.5″ x 22″
- SN-edition (Limited Edition, 250 published) 28″ x 35″
- AP-edition (Limited Edition, 50 published) 28″ x 35″, with 1-Color Embellishment
Hallmark Fine Art Gallery is a San Diego Art Gallery and an authorized Michael Godard dealer, OH MY GODARD Gallery, with the largest selection of limited edition gicleé prints and paintings at the best price allowed for Pop Artist, Rock Star of the Art World, Michael Godard.
Questions? Call 858-551-8108 and let us assist you. We also have some hard to find, sold out images. The whimsical pop art by Michael Godard, both original oil and limited edition gicleé on canvas prints are collected by collectors of all levels. Whether you like martini art, olive art, wine art, or gamble art, we have it all. Call today to get your favorite Godard artwork.