This has been the most anticipated piece in the history of Godard. On the bottle there is “502” which is the penal code for DUI in California. The cop is giving a breathalyzer with a party favor. There is one grape is sweating while walking the line, two grapes ready to get frisked, one grape trying to squeeze out of the bottle, one grape chilling on his back in the bottle, and one grape hiding from the cop behind the cheese!
– High quality limited edition
– Printed on canvas for the original-like-painting quality
– Beautifully finished in museum/gallery wrap style so it’s ready to be hung
Edition and Size Information: (If an edition is not listed, then it is sold out)
- G-edition (Limited Edition, 250 published) 17.5″ x 23.3″ ONLY ONE REMAINING, Call today (858-551-8108)
- SN-edition (Limited Edition, 2000 published) 28″ x 37.3″
- M-edition (Limited Edition, 100 published) 46” x 61.3″, mural edition
Hallmark Fine Art Gallery is a San Diego Art Gallery and an authorized Michael Godard dealer, OH MY GODARD Gallery, with the largest selection of limited edition gicleé prints and paintings at the best price allowed for Pop Artist, Rock Star of the Art World, Michael Godard.
Questions? Call 858-551-8108 and let us assist you. We also have some hard to find, sold out images. The whimsical pop art by Michael Godard, both original oil and limited edition gicleé on canvas prints are collected by collectors of all levels. Whether you like martini art, olive art, wine art, or gamble art, we have it all. Call today to get your favorite Godard artwork.